Relationships can bring enormous comfort and nurturing to partners and spouses. However, it is usual that over time tensions and resentments start to build up. Whether in a heterosexual or gay relationship, intimacy gets blocked, leaving no room for couples to feel authentically close to each other.
My focus as a licensed therapist is to provide an impartial setting in which both partners can feel safe to explore feelings and work on gaining a deeper understanding of each other’s needs. In our relationship therapy sessions, you will learn new skills in how to build intimacy and connection while also maintaining respect and self-identity.
I have helped countless couples in the New York City area repair:
• Intimacy issues
• Communication difficulties
• Sexual issues
• Financial management conflicts
• Infidelity problems
• Power and control issues
• Career conflicts
• Behavioral Addictions
What To Expect From Participating In Therapy Sessions:
• Understanding and changing patterns of behavior that create conflicts in your relationship
• Clarifying each partner’s expectations and identifying strengths
• Learning tools to negotiate differences and solve problems together
• Practicing concrete skills for clear and non-blaming communications
• Balancing closeness with a sense of self and individuality
Call to learn more about my relationship counseling method or to schedule an appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please fill out the information below or call me at 212-229-0090. All sessions are confidential.